Products and Services
Level One Wealth offers full-service financial consultation, planning and solutions for every stage in life. Whether you are saving for your first home, investing in your childís education, or planning for retirement, we can build a sound plan to help you reach your financial goals.
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- College Education Planning
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Family Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Retirement Plans for Business
- Business Succession Planning
- Stocks/Bonds/Mutual Funds
- Traditional and Roth IRAís / IRA Rollovers
- 401(k) & Retirement Plan Rollovers
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Care
- Fixed & Variable Annuities
- Fee Based Asset Management Services
- Brokered CDs
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITís)
If you have any questions regarding our services, please call us at 844-812-3200.
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), member FINRA/SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with Level One Bank or Level One Wealth. Securities, advisory services and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested. ICA does not provide tax or legal advice.
Important Consumer Information
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (BD) or Registered Investment Advisor (IA) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the VD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that stateís registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transaction in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states: Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and Florida.