At Level One Wealth, our financial representatives follow the six steps of the Personal Financial Planning Process. Our representatives also understand that no two clients are alike. We believe itís important to spend time with you, listening and gaining a clear understanding of your goals, before moving forward with recommendations and strategies. Our representatives will work closely with you, using sound investment and risk management principles, to customize a financial road map for your future.
Personal Financial Planning Process:
- Establish the client/advisor relationship
- Gather client information, including your financial goals
- Analyze and evaluate your current financial status
- Develop and present recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implement the agreed upon recommendations
- Monitor the recommendations for success
We provide a complimentary first meeting to talk confidentially about your goals, answer any questions you may have, and simply get to know each other. When you are ready to take the first step in planning your financial future, please call Level One Wealth at 844-812-3200 and schedule your free consultation.
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), member FINRA/SIPC, is not affiliated with Level One Bank or Level One Wealth. Securities and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are *not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency *not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates *subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested. ICA does not provide tax or legal advice.
Important Consumer Information
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (BD) or Registered Investment Advisor (IA) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the VD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that stateís registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transaction in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states: Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and Florida.