Popmoney is the industry leading person-to-person payment service. Send money securely to anyone, anytime, directly from your mobile device, using just an e-mail address or mobile phone number. Read below to learn more.
How It Works
- Log in to Online Banking using your existing access ID and password
- Go to Bill Pay and then click the "Popmoney" tab
- Select the recipient from your list of contacts or add a new contact
- Input the payment amount and send date
- A transaction fee of $0.50 per sent item is applied
- Select your payment method: e-mail or phone
- Enter desired personal message
- Customize your message by choosing from a library of e-greeting designs
- Confirm payment details and click "send payment"
- The recipient will receive an email or text notification with your personal message
- If the recipient is in the Popmoney network, they can use their online banking app to accept payment
- If not, the recipient tells Popmoney.com where to deposit the money
- The new eGreetings feature allows you to send a more personalized gift by choosing from a library of designs, such as birthday and graduation messages
- The “future-dated” payment feature allows you to schedule your rent and other payments
- You can import contacts from your Yahoo! ®, Gmail®, or Hotmail® email account
- A “To Do List” helps you keep track of your Popmoney activity and payment tasks
- Sending a gift to family or friends
- Sending money to a child at college
- Paying your roomates for rent
- Reimbursing a friend for lunch
- Receiving Money - There is no fee for receiving payment.
- Sending Money - A $0.50 fee, per transaction, is charged at the time you send a payment.