Consumer Online Banking
Online Banking provides the tools you need to make banking more convenient. It’s a simple, free and secure way to enjoy access to all of your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere you have internet access.
How to enroll
- To enroll in Online Banking for the first time, click here and follow the instructions
- Once enrolled, visit Online Banking to log-in
- Enter your access ID and click the “Login” button
- Enter your password and click the “Submit” button
- If you need assistance with enrollment, please call us at 248-737-0300
- Access accounts securely from your home or office
- Check your account balances anytime and anywhere you have internet access
- Pay your bills without the hassle of writing and mailing checks
- Transfer funds easily between Level One accounts
- View, print and save cleared check images free
- Improve organization and reduce clutter with statements stored online
View a Demo
We take the security of your personal and confidential information seriously. To protect your sensitive information, we will verify you and the computer you are using by presenting you with an Authentication Image and Pass Phrase each time you log in. If the image and phrase are correct, enter your password and click the "Submit" button.
If the online banking software does not recognize the computer from which you are attempting to log in, a security challenge will display instead of your Authentication Image and Pass Phrase. When the security challenge is completed successfully, your image and phrase will be displayed.
Click here to view our Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure.