Level One at School
Best for you if:
You are a student, under the age of 25, looking for a checking account with valuable rewards, a low monthly service fee, and no minimum balance requirements.
- No fee Online Banking, Bill Pay and eStatements
- No fee ATM transactions nationwide, including non-Level One ATMs
- ATM / Debit Card included
- $0.10 cash back on debit card purchases1
- Preferred rate on Certificates of Deposit
- Preferred rate on new consumer loans2
- 10% Safety Deposit Box discount
- BaZing Full Membership Benefits3:
- Unlimited local coupons and discounts
- Coupons on your phone with BaZing mobile
- Grocery coupons
- Health savings and prescription discounts
- ID theft protection
- Cell phone protection
- Roadside assistance discounts
- $10,000.00 of travel accident insurance
Minimum Deposit to Open
Monthly Service Fee
1 Must choose credit at time of purchase. Eligible accounts receive eligible credits at end of statement cycle. Credits may carry over to the following statement cycle.
2 Loans secured by residential real estate are not included in Level One Bank consumer loan products.
3 BaZing Full Membership benefits are optional and require one-time registration. Insurance products are not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not an obligation of or guaranteed by Level One Bank, its affiliates, or any government agency. Level One Bank and/or BaZing reserve the right to modify, eliminate, or add any additional service providers. Level One Bank is not an affiliate of BaZing or its associates.
Must be a student between ages 16 - 25 to open account. Must show proof of student eligibility by providing a report card, student ID, and/or a class schedule. After account holder reaches age 25, the account will be converted to My Value Checking.
Level One Bank reserves the right to change this account at any time. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.