Level One Mobile Banking
Level One Mobile Banking allows your local Level One Bank to travel with you. You can now have on the go access to your account information from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device. Use the FREE app to securely deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds, check balances, and find a Level One Bank location. The mobile banking app is currently available for consumer online banking customers only.
- Deposit Checks
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- View account balances
- Find the nearest Level One banking center or ATM
Note: You must have an existing consumer online banking account to use mobile banking. To register for online banking, call us at 888-880-5663 or 248-737-0300 or visit one of our seven banking center locations.
- To download the iPhone or iPad app: visit the App Store and search "Level One Mobile Banking"
- To download the Android app: visit Google Play and search "Level One Mobile Banking"
- Open the app and log in using your existing online banking username and password
- If you are not an online banking user, please call or visit one of our banking centers to enroll before downloading the app
Download the mobile banking app now:
Internet data and message rates may apply. Please contact your internet service or mobile phone provider for details on usage charges and limitations. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and speeds may vary. Mobile Banking is subject to our Online Terms of Service and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions. Some services within Mobile Banking may require additional acknowledgement of separate terms of usage and (if applicable) acknowledgement of any applicable fees and service charges. Please contact a Level One Bank representative at 888-880-5663 or 248-737-0300 for additional information regarding those services. For more information about depositing checks, please read our Mobile Deposit Addendum within the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.