Welcome Home Loan Program
A unique mortgage loan program that helps provide affordable home ownership to local individuals and families who meet certain income or location requirements.
Best For You If:
You earn low-to-moderate income or are interested in purchasing a home in a low-to-moderate income tract in Michigan.
- 30-Year Fixed Rate
- Low down payment
- No mortgage insurance requirements
- No Up Front Mortgage Insurance Premiums (UFMIP)
- Up to 96.5% Loan-to-Value (LTV)
- Maximum loan amount of $175,000
- Minimum credit score of 640
- Income requirements as published by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Geographic requirements based on designated census tracts as published by the FFIEC
- Certain property types may not qualify
For additional information, please contact one of our Mortgage Bankers at (248) 419-3004.
Required Disclosure: This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. All loans are subject to credit approval. Programs are available only to qualified low-to-moderate income borrowers financing a primary residence in Oakland, Wayne or Macomb Counties or qualified borrowers financing a primary residence within a low or moderate census tract in Oakland, Wayne, or Macomb Counties. Programs are subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply. Not all applicants will qualify for all program benefits. Please contact Level One Bank to learn more about the program benefits, the eligibility requirements, and specific information regarding low and moderate income limits and/or tracts.