ACH Disbursement - Direct Deposit of Payroll
ACH Disbursement provides a convenient electronic method for funding your payroll. Submit recurring payments for payroll as a direct deposit for your employees and utilize the capability of remitting tax payments for Federal and State payments electronically. Whether you have an in-house payroll system or a third party provider, we can provide your employees with direct deposit of their payroll to their checking or savings account.
How it Works
- Request employee bank routing and account numbers
- Input (one time) this employee information
- Input the specific payroll amounts two business days in advance of your pay dates
- Employee’s payroll will be remitted to their account electronically on the designated pay date
- Saves times and money
- Improves productivity and accuracy
- Gives employees a sense of security
- Eliminates the expense of postage and check writing
Fees may apply. Contact 248-737-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.