Certificates of Deposit
Individuals and businesses able to commit funds for a specified time period to maximize interest.
- Competitive rates
- Receive a fixed rate of return
- Choose from a range of terms to best fit your business needs
- Choose from several options for distribution of your interest*
- FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowable by law
- No fee Online Banking
- No monthly service fees
Minimum Deposit to Open
Monthly Service Fee
Certificate of Deposit accounts are set to automatically renew at maturity. You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without a penalty. The account will not renew if funds are withdrawn on the maturity date or if we receive written notice on or before the maturity date of the intention not to renew. If we are notified of your intent to not automatically renew, interest will not be paid after the maturity date.
For additional information or current CD rates, please contact your local banking center.
A penalty for early withdrawal may be imposed depending on the term of the CD. An early withdrawal penalty may reduce principal. See the withdrawal penalties below for more details:
- 1 Month CD: All simple interest** earned with a minimum penalty of 7 days simple interest
- 3 Month CD: 30 days simple interest
- 6 – 9 Month CD: 90 days simple interest
- 12 – 18 Month CD: 180 days simple interest
- 24 months CD and more: 360 days simple interest
Level One Bank reserves the right to change this account at any time.
* Chosen method of interest distribution may reduce APY. The posted APY assumes interest is credited to the account within the specified terms. Ask a personal banker for more information
**Simple interest is the interest paid with respect to each period of time and does not compound.
Fees may reduce earnings on the account.