Our banking center lobbies are open and we look forward to serving you in person. The health and safety of our clients and team members remains our highest priority, and we continue to monitor the Delta variant situation closely. Remember, you can easily access your accounts from home using our online banking and mobile banking tools, including mobile check deposit and Zelle. Additionally, if you prefer to not enter a banking center, you can make cash transactions using our ATM and Night Drop Depository services that are available 24/7 at most banking centers. To view a list of locations, click here.
Financial Hardship Assistance
If you are experiencing financial hardship or anticipate hardship in the future as a result of COVID-19, we strongly encourage you to contact Level One Bank right away so we can discuss available options. We are committed to helping our clients through this difficult time. We are offering a variety of relief programs such as flexible loan payment programs, up to 90-day loan payment deferrals with no adverse credit reporting, and fee waivers for a variety of services.
Level One Bank is offering payment assistance to mortgage clients through a variety of relief programs. Please contact us to discuss your specific situation.
- If your mortgage is serviced by Midwest Loan Services, email email@example.com or call 800-262-6574, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST.
- If your mortgage is serviced by Level One Bank, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to a high volume of client requests, please allow up to 72 hours for a response.
Home Equity / Consumer Loans
Level One Bank is offering up to 90 days of payment deferral on all consumer loans, including Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs), auto loans, and personal loans, with no credit bureau impact and no late fees. The principal and/or interest on your loan will be moved to the back end of your loan. If your loan has escrow, it is advised that you continue making that payment during the 90-day deferment in order to avoid an escrow shortage in the future. If you need additional assistance once the deferment period ends, we’ll work with you to either extend the term or modify your loan.
Small Business Loans
Level One Bank is offering up to 90 days of payment deferral on all small business loans with no credit bureau impact and no late fees. If you need additional assistance once the deferment period ends, we’ll work with you to evaluate the best solution for your situation.
- Contact your Relationship Manager or make an appointment with a banking center.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
For the latest information about the Paycheck Protection Program, please click here.
Level One Bank is offering up to 90 days of payment deferral on all commercial loans with no credit bureau impact and no late fees. If you need additional assistance once the deferment period ends, we’ll work with you to evaluate the best solution for your situation.
- Contact your Commercial Loan Officer for details.
Level One Bank is offering up to 90 days of fee waivers for many deposit related services for personal and business accounts.
Scammers have been setting up fraudulent websites to sell virus-related products and are using emails and social media in attempts to steal your personal and financial information.
- Never click on links from institutions unfamiliar to you. Doing so could result in having a virus downloaded onto your computer or device.
- Ensure you have up-to-date virus software and the latest updates downloaded on your computer or device.
- Be on the alert for false emails from what appears to be the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Instead, visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention official website as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) website.
- Ignore ads and online offers promoting vaccines, preventions, treatment, or cure claims for the Coronavirus.
Remember, Level One Bank will never contact you unsolicited and ask for sensitive account information over the phone or by email. If you suspect you have been the victim of fraud, please contact us immediately.