Level One Bank is committed to giving back and supporting the communities we serve. We demonstrate this commitment by providing financial support and volunteering for a number of local non-profit organizations including Habitat for Humanity, Lighthouse of Oakland County, Read to a Child, Junior Achievement, Operation HOPE, and many, many more. Through leadership, sponsorship, volunteerism and in-kind donations, Level One regularly supports over 40 non-profit organizations. From our CEO to our personal bankers, we are actively making a difference in our region.
Free Credit and Money Management Workshops in Detroit
Level One Bank has partnered with Operation HOPE, TechTown Detroit and Wayne State University to provide FREE credit and money management coaching that can help you take control of your money. Join a workshop or schedule an individual session with our Financial Wellbeing Coach in Detroit.
Level One Bank is proud to offer a number of grant programs to assist low-income homeowners with down payment and closing cost assistance, barrier-free home improvements and more.
Requests for Support
Organizations seeking support through donations, sponsorships or volunteerism must complete an online request form. Requests should align with at least one of our three focus areas and priority will be given to organizations that have a relationship with Level One Bank, are located within Oakland, Wayne, Macomb or Kent Counties and serve low-to-moderate income individuals.
There are countless organizations around the world Level One Bank would love to support, but we cannot realistically support them all. For this reason, we target three key areas within the communities where we have offices.
- Financial Education - We support programs that equip individuals and businesses with the tools and guidance they need to make informed financial decisions.
- Affordable Housing - We support programs that address homeownership needs in the communities where we serve including affordable housing initiatives, neighborhood revitalization, homebuyer education and credit coaching.
- Community Development - We support programs that help meet the needs of our local communities through services for low-to-moderate income individuals, youth development and mentorship, small business development and support for entrepreneurs.
Level One Bank generally does not contribute to:
- For-profit entities
- Religious, political or legislative organizations
- Endowments or capital campaigns
- Organizations that are directly involved in gambling, recreational or illegal drugs, tobacco and armaments
- Athletic teams or social groups
- Programs outside the geographic markets we serve
- Organizations that discriminate against employees or applicants for employment because of age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected status under applicable law
Submit a Request Now
If your organization meets our selection criteria, we encourage you to proceed with submitting an online request form. Please note, requests should be submitted at least 30 days before a commitment is required.
Monetary Request (Donation or Sponsorship)
Non-Monetary Request (Volunteerism or Speaking Engagements)
If you would like more information about community support opportunities with Level One Bank, you may contact us at