Certificates of Deposit
Level One offers a variety of CDs to help maximize your earning potential. CDs are an excellent investment option if you are able to set aside funds for a specific period of time.
To view our current CD specials, click here.
Benefits of CDs
- Higher interest rates than most savings accounts
- Fixed rate of return
- Choose from a range of terms to best fit your short-term and long-term goals
- Choose from several options for distribution of your interest1
Minimum Deposit to Open
Certificate of Deposit accounts are set to automatically renew at maturity. You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without a penalty. The account will not renew if funds are withdrawn on the maturity date or if we receive written notice on or before the maturity date of the intention not to renew. If we are notified of your intent to not automatically renew, interest will not be paid after the maturity date.
A penalty for early withdrawal may be imposed depending on the term of the CD. An early withdrawal penalty may reduce principal. See the withdrawal penalties below for more details:
- Up to 1 Month: All simple interest earned with a minimum penalty of 7 days simple interest2
- 2-3 Months: 30 days simple interest
- 4-9 Months: 90 days simple interest
- 10-24 Months: 180 days simple interest
- 25 Months and up: 365 days simple interest
Level One Bank reserves the right to change these accounts at any time. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. 1Chosen method of interest distribution may reduce Annual Percentage Yield (APY). The posted APY assumes interest is credited to the account within the specified terms. Ask a personal banker for more information. 2Simple interest is the interest paid with respect to each period of time and does not compound.