Online Savings Account
A high-yield savings account with a rate well above the national average.
- As the name implies, this account must be opened online. Click the Open Now button to get started.
- It only takes $50 to open, but you’ll need to keep at least $250 in your account each month to avoid paying a $6 monthly service fee.
- If you don’t mind receiving your bank statements online, we recommend enrolling in eStatements to avoid paying a $3 monthly paper statement fee.
- You can easily access your account through Online Banking and our free Mobile Banking App where you can deposit checks into the account from your mobile device.
- You can add beneficiaries and/or convert the account to a trust after the account has been opened. Call 888-880-5663 or visit a banking center to receive instructions and complete the necessary documentation.
Minimum Deposit to Open
Monthly Service Fee
How to Waive Monthly Service Fee
- No monthly service fee with $250.00 average monthly balance
*APY means Annual Percentage Yield. The account can only be opened online and requires a minimum deposit of $50. There are no monthly service fees if you maintain an average monthly balance of $250.00, otherwise a $6 monthly service fee applies. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. You can make up to six withdrawals per calendar month either online or by telephone, fax or check. You can make unlimited ATM withdrawals and unlimited deposits (up to $1,000,000) into the account. Deposits that result in an account balance exceeding $1,000,000 are not allowed, unless they are interest deposits. This account is for individual or joint ownership personal savings only. Business accounts, trust accounts, or specialized account ownership accounts such as estate, guardian, and conservator accounts are not eligible. You must enroll in eStatements within Online Banking to avoid a $3 monthly paper statement fee. We reserve the right to change this account at any time. Rates are accurate as of 6/3/2019 and are subject to change at any time. To open an account online you must be 18 years or older. To protect our clients from the risks of identity theft, in rare cases we may require an online applicant to visit a banking center in person to verify documentation and/or execute account opening documents if we are unable to successfully verify your identity through our online system.