Welcome Home Loan Program
The Welcome Home Loan is a unique mortgage program created by Level One Bank to help provide affordable home ownership to local individuals and families whose income does not exceed certain limits and are purchasing or own a home in Oakland, Wayne or Macomb counties.
- 30-Year Fixed Rate
- No monthly PMI (Private Monthly Insurance)
- Low down-payment
- No mortgage insurance requirements
- No Up Front Mortgage Insurance Premiums (UFMIP)
- Up to 96.5% Loan-to-Value (LTV)
- Maximum loan amount of $175,000
- Minimum credit score of 620
- Income requirements as published by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Must be a primary residence in Oakland, Wayne or Macomb Counties
- Certain property types may not qualify
All loans are subject to credit approval. Programs are available only to qualified low-to-moderate income borrowers financing a primary residence in Oakland, Wayne or Macomb Counties. Programs are subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply. Not all applicants will qualify for all program benefits. Please contact Level One Bank to learn more about the program benefits, the eligibility requirements, and specific information regarding low and moderate income limits and/or tracts.