Physician One Mortgage Program
Are you a Doctor or a Resident looking to buy a home that suits your lifestyle? We have a loan program designed to accommodate the unique financial needs of doctors, dentists, veterinarians and medical residents.
My name is Al Duoba, and as a mortgage banker for Level One Bank, I believe that the mortgage process is best served when we focus on our client's needs, concerns and questions. I know your schedule can be chaotic. That's why I make myself available evenings and weekends to discuss in greater detail the benefits of this program.
- Available with certain eligibility requirements:
- 100% financing up to $1 million1
- 85% financing up to $1.5 million
- No mortgage insurance requirements
- Available to new and established medical professionals: MD, DO, DDS, DMD, or DMV2
- Purchase and rate-and-term refinance options available
- Primary Residence and Second Homes in Michigan
- Condos allowed
- Non-Warrantable Condos considered
- Loan amounts available up to $500,000 for Medical Residents with proof of fully executed employment contract
- Gift funds allowed towards down payment, closing costs and reserves 3
- Student loans excluded from debt-to-income calculations if deferred for 12 months after closing4
For more information about this unique program, contact Al Duoba at email@example.com or call 248-421-8645.
Learn More About Al
All loans are subject to credit approval. Programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Not all applicants will qualify for all program benefits. Please contact Level One Bank to learn more about the program and the eligibility requirements. Programs are subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply. 1100% financing does not exclude closing costs and/or prepaids that may be required. 2Available to medical doctors who have a minimum of a Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree and an employment contract or verification of terms of employment acceptance. Medical Doctors with the degrees listed above but specializing in a particular field including but not limited to Dentists, Podiatrists and Ophthalmologists are also permitted. A Doctor of Veterinarian Medicine (DVM) is eligible. 3The donor must be an immediate family member or domestic partner who lives with the borrower. 4Student loan debt must be in deferment or forbearance for 12 months after loan closing to avoid being counted in your debt-to-income calculations. Must be purchase of a primary residence in Michigan and borrower must have a minimum credit score of 700 to be eligible.