Home Construction and Renovation Loans
When you are ready to contract with a licensed builder for the construction of a new home, a construction loan can help finance the building costs.
- Loan amounts up to $1,500,000
- Financing available for new purchase, refinance, or renovation of an existing home
- Finance up to 90% of the sale price or your home's "to-be-completed" value
- Build on your lot or purchase a lot in conjunction with your construction financing
- Single, one-time closing
- Interest only payments during the construction period
- Local underwriting and servicing, local mortgage bankers, and quick turnaround times for your project
A renovation loan provides financing for home improvement and remodeling initiatives for an existing home.
- Update your home to reflect the latest design trends
- Expand your home to accommodate new bedrooms, bathrooms, and more
- Incorporate handicap accessibility or energy efficiency improvements
- Remodel to potentially increase the value of your home
All loans are subject to credit approval. Programs are available only to qualified borrowers. Not all applicants will qualify for all program benefits. Please contact Level One Bank to learn more about the product highlights and the eligibility requirements. Programs are subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply. Construction Loans: Construction periods vary by project size. Renovation Loans: Minimum of $5,000 in permanent non-cosmetic repairs required to qualify.