Fire, EMT, Police, Non-Profit, and Educator Home Mortgage Loans
Level One Bank is proud to offer a special mortgage program created to give back to those who serve our community as first responders, medical professionals, government or non-profit employees and school educators. Community One offers a low down-payment option on a fixed rate with no mortgage insurance requirements and discounted closing costs.
- As little as 3.5% down-payment
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- $300,000 maximum loan amount
- No income limits
- First Responders
- Medical Professionals
- Government Employees
- Non-Profit Employees
- Property must be located in the State of Michigan
- Minimum credit score of 680
- Eligible First Responders include Police, Fire, Rescue and EMT.
- Eligible Educators include Public and Private school districts.
- Must be a primary residence in Michigan
- Certain property types may not qualify
Property must be located in the State of Michigan. Must be for a primary residence and borrower must have a minimum 680 credit score to be eligible. Eligible First Responders include Police, Fire, Rescue and EMT. Eligible Medical Professionals include Nurses, RN's, CRNA's and PA's. Eligible Government Employees include Local, State and Federal. Eligible Educators include Public and Private school districts. Documentation of employment or any applicable certification may be required. Offer cannot be combined with any other credits or offer. This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. All loans are subject to credit approval. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply. Level One Bank reserves the right to change this offer at any time.