Home Equity Lines of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) allows homeowners to use the equity in their home for nearly anything, including home improvements, debt consolidation, tuition expenses, vacations and more. Home Equity Lines of Credit can provide lower rates and greater flexibility to borrowers.
- Flexible terms
- Interest paid may be tax deductible1
- 10 year Balloon with an interest only payment option
- Interest rate discount of 0.25% when a new Level One Bank account is opened with the monthly payment deducted using Auto Pay2
- Access loan information and make payments through Online Banking
- Borrow up to 90% of your home's appraised value
All loans and financing are subject to credit approval.1Consult your tax adviser regarding the deductibility of interest. 2Establishment of automatic deduction must be processed at /prior to closing. May be subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Rate discount cannot be combined with any other offer. The Home Equity Line of Credit is a 10 year Balloon with an interest only payment option. An annual fee of $50.00 will be charged to the line of credit annually. An early termination fee of $350.00 will be charged within the first 36 months (fee is waived if the loan is refinanced with Level One Bank).