Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
Business Online Banking provides the tools you need to make banking more convenient. It’s a simple and secure way to enjoy access to all of your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere you have internet access.
How it works
- Access to Business Online Banking is free for our business clients
- To enroll, call 888-880-5663 or 248-737-0300
- Once enrolled, click the Login button found in the upper-right corner of our website
- Enter your access ID and click the “Login” button
- Enter your password and click the “Submit” button
- Access accounts securely from your home or office
- Check your account balances anytime and anywhere you have internet access
- Transfer funds easily between Level One accounts
- View, print and save cleared check images
- Improve organization and reduce clutter with statements stored online
- Sign-up for Bill Pay to pay your bills online without the hassle of writing and mailing checks
Online Bill Pay
Business Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills online at any time, day or night, to anyone in the contiguous U.S. Our system will send these payments through either an electronic ACH or paper check.
How it Works
- Log into your online banking and select the bill payment module
- You input (one time) name, address, phone number and account number for each payee
- Select a payee and enter the dollar amount and due date for the payment
- Recurring payments can be scheduled to be paid automatically
- Payments can be scheduled well in advance to conveniently accommodate your time away from the office
- Pay anyone, anytime, from work, home or while on vacation
- Set up payees in the system just one time
- Retains 24 months of payment history
- Reduces late payments
- We provide a token for this product as an extra layer of security
Monitor Your Accounts by Establishing E-Alerts
Create custom e-alerts through Business Online Banking to help monitor your account activity. Event Manager is a free service that securely provides electronic notification of one-time or frequently recurring events related to your accounts, such as low balance or check clearance. Alerts can be scheduled and received via your preference of text, e-mail, or Online Banking messages. To get started, login to Business Online Banking and click the tab ‘eAlerts’.
How We Protect Your Confidential Information
We take the security of your personal and confidential information seriously. Using RSA Adaptive Authentication, we provide three powerful levels of security to guard your account access. The first and most basic level or protection requires the correct entry of your user ID and password. The second level of identification is the device used to login. If the computer, phone or tablet is not recognized, you will be required to answer a security challenge question to confirm your identity. The third level of authentication is based on geographic indicators. If a login attempt is made from a new geographic location, you may be asked to complete a security challenge question to confirm your identity.
Fees may apply for Business Online Bill Pay. Contact 248-737-0300 or Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure. Must have Online Banking to utilize Event Manager. Standard text message rates may apply via your mobile phone provider. Alerts are based upon the settings you establish as a customer. Alerts apply only to posted account transactions and there may be a delay of 24-48 business hours to receive event notification. Event Manager is offered as a tool to assist in tracking posted transactions and end of day balances, and is not to be used as a sole account reconciliation method or early notifications to deposit funds prior to reaching deficit balance status. Level One Bank is not liable for insufficient account balances due to the delay of notification, or system errors outside of our control that results in an inability to receive alerts.
for more information. Click here to view our