Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA)
Zero Balance Accounts provide you with a convenient way to manage multiple accounts through one master account. Utilize a checking account to link your deposit and disbursement accounts to a master concentration account. At the end of the day, the transactions post to the disbursement account. The sub accounts will always maintain a zero balance. The automated transfer covers the amount of the items presented.
How it Works
- Establish the master concentration account, as well as the zero-balance sub-account(s)
- As transactions post to the sub-account, funds are drawn from the master account
- Concentrates all of your cash in one account
- Transactions are identified by sub-account
- Transactions can be tracked through Online Banking
- Helps to minimize overdrafts and automates transfers
- Your funds are where you need them, when you need them
Fees may apply. Contact 248-737-0300 or
for more information.