Business ACH Positive Pay Service
ACH Positive Pay is an extension of traditional Check Positive Pay, but with a focus on transactions that come through the ACH system. Every ACH transaction presented for payment is scrutinized based on the rules you establish.
How it Works
- You define the rules for account level monitoring (the rules can be changed as needed) such as:
- Block all ACH transactions (credits/debits)
- Create guidelines for transaction types and dollar amounts
- Set limits by originating company name(s)
- Allow only certain customers to credit or debit your account(s)
- You receive an email notification about exception items before payment is released, allowing you the option to return the item or release payment
- Easy to use
- Increases security against ACH fraud
Fees may apply. Contact 248-737-0300 or
for more information.