ACH Positive Pay
ACH Positive Pay is an extension of traditional check positive pay, but with a focus on transactions that come through the ACH system. We also offer an additional module that provides a reconcilement of all ACH transactions (please ask us about this great feature) that can be exported to your own accounting system.
How it Works
- You define the rules for account level monitoring (the rules can be changed as needed). These rules include the following:
- Block all ACH transactions (credits/debits)
- Allow certain class codes i.e. CCD – corporate credit/debits, PPD – prearranged payment
- Set limits by originator
- Allow only certain customers to credit or debit your account(s)
- Every ACH transaction that is presented for payment is scrutinized based on the rules you previously established
- You receive an email notification about exception items before payment is released, allowing you the option to return the item or release payment
- Easy to use
- Increases security against ACH fraud
Fees may apply. Contact 248-737-0300 or email@example.com for more information.